Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 182 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.311 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,631 (R$ 2,208) in Novo Hamburgo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (about 1 hour ago)