Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 196 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.938 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,028 (R$ 3,904) in Novo Hamburgo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)