Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 309 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.689 INR / RSD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 11% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,844 (43,313 Дин.) in Novi Sad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €60 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $450 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$2,200 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨20,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)