Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 353 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.645 INR / RSD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 7% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,037 (48,112 Дин.) in Novi Sad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $10 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨500,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,500 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Munich costs €110 (about 1 hour ago)