Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.572 INR / RSD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨75,815 (132,658 Дин.) in Novi Sad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (34 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)