Cost of living in Novi Sad, Serbia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 286 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.646 INR / RSD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Sad (Serbia) is 7% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,212 (51,398 Дин.) in Novi Sad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥330,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sarajevo costs 700KM (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 1 Ft (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $55 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 900 (40 minutes ago)