Cost of living in Novi Pazar, Serbia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.644 INR / RSD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Novi Pazar (Serbia) is 13% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨24,454 (37,969 Дин.) in Novi Pazar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Burgos costs €2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $10,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guayaquil costs $0.61 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,400 B/. (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Thessaloniki costs €40 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nuremberg costs €59 (41 minutes ago)