Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.050 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is 44% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,904 (R$ 2,090) in Nova Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $9,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)