Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.533 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,676 (R$ 3,880) in Nova Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €21,990 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £7 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Swansea costs £2,523 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in İzmit costs 2.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kampala costs 1,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)