Cost of living in Nottingham, United Kingdom compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 526 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 90.058 INR / GBP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nottingham (United Kingdom) is 92% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,425 (£1,215) in Nottingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)