Cost of living in Nottingham, United Kingdom compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 485 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.613 INR / GBP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nottingham (United Kingdom) is 17% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨260,535 (£3,154) in Nottingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨223,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元13,800 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (43 minutes ago)