Cost of living in Nottingham, United Kingdom compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 443 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.456 INR / GBP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nottingham (United Kingdom) is 17% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨458,962 (£5,566) in Nottingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 2 hours ago)