Cost of living in Nottingham, United Kingdom compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 84.197 INR / GBP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nottingham (United Kingdom) is 23% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨498,448 (£5,920) in Nottingham to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (29 minutes ago)