Cost of living in Norwich, United Kingdom compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 193 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 94.727 INR / GBP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norwich (United Kingdom) is 139% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨148,270 (£1,565) in Norwich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Florianopolis costs R$ 6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chiang Mai costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in York costs £0.03 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 3 hours ago)