Cost of living in Northampton, United Kingdom compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.661 INR / GBP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Northampton (United Kingdom) is 28% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨324,945 (£3,884) in Northampton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨253,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Jundiai costs R$ 900 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kandy costs 1.00 ₨ (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kota Kinabalu costs RM28 (about 3 hours ago)