Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.901 INR / SEK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 15% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨288,694 (36,539 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨251,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (16 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (about 1 hour ago)