Cost of living in Noorder-Paarl, South Africa compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 79 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.092 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Noorder-Paarl (South Africa) is 30% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,901 (R 15,889) in Noorder-Paarl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €10 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 18 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 400 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kraków costs 5.10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 390 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)