Cost of living comparison between Niterói, Brazil and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.219 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨400,228 (R$ 18,862) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $120 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $2,036 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $140 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Valletta costs €7 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coventry costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)