Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 434 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.927 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 64% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,557 (R$ 2,637) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Adelaide costs AU$799 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €15,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chandigarh costs ₨35,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Mysore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)