Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 405 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.970 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 63% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,539 (R$ 2,531) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Abuja costs 600 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)