Cost of living in Niš, Serbia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 297 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.676 INR / RSD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niš (Serbia) is 8% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,597 (49,707 Дин.) in Niš to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salvador costs R$ 3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)