Cost of living in Nîmes, France compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.541 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nîmes (France) is 18% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨295,269 (€3,909) in Nîmes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨251,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Dumaguete City costs Php50 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Colombo costs 20,330 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuttack costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)