Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.585 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 23% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨577,665 (¥987,114) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨468,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,800 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,329 kn (about 1 hour ago)