Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.634 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 65% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,115 (¥172,152) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Jacksonville, Florida costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Auckland costs NZ$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Dallas, Texas costs $0.55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Diego, California costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lanzhou costs 1,600元 (about 2 hours ago)