Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11799 INR / XOF
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 74% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,808 (413,681 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $198,218 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newark, New Jersey costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 136 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.23 (about 1 hour ago)