Cost of living in Nha Trang, Vietnam compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00286 INR / VND
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nha Trang (Vietnam) is 14% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,348 (11,997,521 ₫) in Nha Trang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)