Cost of living in Nha Trang, Vietnam compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00282 INR / VND
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nha Trang (Vietnam) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨179,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨176,297 (62,516,915 ₫) in Nha Trang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 30 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (about 1 hour ago)