Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.348 INR / MXN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 30% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨4,882 (Mex$ 1,458) in Nezahualcóyotl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨3,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (29 minutes ago)