Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 594 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 81.738 INR / GBP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 13% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨443,205 (£5,422) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM4.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 389 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $18 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £15 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 350 (about 1 hour ago)