Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 275 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 90.509 INR / GBP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 103% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,120 (£742) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Montclair, New Jersey costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Rochester, New York costs $0.58 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in La Paz costs $b10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)