Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 229 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 93.107 INR / GBP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 105% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,336 (£616) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Melbourne costs AU$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Klang costs RM15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $23,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 359 (about 4 hours ago)