Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne, United Kingdom compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 493 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 89.669 INR / GBP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle upon Tyne (United Kingdom) is 94% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,484 (£1,321) in Newcastle upon Tyne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 180 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,042 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)