Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 51.198 INR / AUD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 33% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨540,436 (AU$10,556) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,000 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 2 hours ago)