Cost of living in Newcastle, Australia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 143 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 50.242 INR / AUD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Newcastle (Australia) is 148% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,852 (AU$1,430) in Newcastle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Haifa costs 4.00 ₪ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Winnipeg costs C$1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 400 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 3,500 (41 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Bogotá costs COL$150,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kasur costs ₨450 (about 1 hour ago)