Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 48.243 INR / NZD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 157% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,096 (NZ$1,494) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €100 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$120 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $14 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)