Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.415 INR / ILS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 160% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨75,490 (4,099 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Barcelona costs €1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Vancouver costs C$20 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)