Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.920 INR / ILS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 153% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨164,556 (8,697 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨65,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $18 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $13 (23 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tegucigalpa costs L 36 (23 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Phitsanulok costs 360 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $10 (41 minutes ago)