Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.672 INR / ILS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 153% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,343 (4,196 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (44 minutes ago)