Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.876 INR / ILS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 39% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨522,813 (29,246 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Düsseldorf costs €2.70 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3.75 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Cape Town costs R 80 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 元150 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Canberra costs AU$3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $3,050 (39 minutes ago)