Cost of living in Nelspruit, South Africa compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.478 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nelspruit (South Africa) is 46% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,999 (R 7,485) in Nelspruit to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poznan costs 110 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,830 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 14 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (15 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Grand Rapids costs $2.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (about 1 hour ago)