Cost of living in Nelspruit, South Africa vs Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.137 INR / ZAR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nelspruit (South Africa) is 36% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,471 (R 15,664) in Nelspruit to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 150 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (43 minutes ago)