Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.313 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 10% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨416,174 (56,906 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨378,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in El Paso, Texas costs $1.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 18,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Riverside, California costs $24 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Veracruz costs Mex$ 7,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Fargo costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Reno, Nevada costs $4.00 (about 1 hour ago)