Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 91 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.012 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 118% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,307 (9,314 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangkok costs 3,000,000 ฿ (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 230,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨189 (about 1 hour ago)