Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.832 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 8% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨439,524 (64,334 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.15 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Klaipėda costs €3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)