Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 89 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.574 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 111% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,065 (9,289 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Lima costs S/. 3.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,830 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caracas costs Bs 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)