Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 76 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.869 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 112% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨133,863 (19,487 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 3,812 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 12,000 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元45 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baguio City costs Php250 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Changchun costs 元40 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zanjan costs ﷼ 10,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)