Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 89 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.856 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 127% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,477 (9,258 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €15,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 500 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Varanasi costs ₨80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $100 (about 3 hours ago)