Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia vs Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 20 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.005 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 85% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,566 (19,745 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.77 B/. (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lexington, Kentucky costs $30 (about 3 hours ago)