Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.855 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 8% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨438,336 (63,942 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (6 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (30 minutes ago)