Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.108 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 87% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,616 (16,801 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Southampton costs £9 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $85 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 31 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)