Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.520 INR / ILS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 113% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,016 (3,564 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 150,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Rapids costs $47 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Phoenix, Arizona costs $279 (about 1 hour ago)