Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.589 INR / ILS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 109% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨117,015 (5,974 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Buenos Aires costs ARS $50 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €21 (38 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Gdańsk costs 3,000 zł (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Pedro Sula costs L 850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,525 (about 3 hours ago)