Cost of living in Nazareth, Israel compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.240 INR / ILS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nazareth (Israel) is 116% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨136,022 (6,720 ₪) in Nazareth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Richmond, Virginia costs $18,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Herzliya costs 1,750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)