Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 417 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.509 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is 52% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,026 (R$ 2,293) in Natal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Savannah, Georgia costs $20 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $20,678 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 36 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 15 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Florence costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)