Cost of living in Narva, Estonia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 76.665 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is 17% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,967 (€443) in Narva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Halmstad costs 6,500 kr (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 768 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $11 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aydin costs 15TL (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨950,000 (43 minutes ago)