Cost of living in Narva, Estonia vs Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.850 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narva (Estonia) is 9% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,350 (€806) in Narva to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 2.40 ман (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €160 (about 1 hour ago)