Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 72.247 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 4% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨422,821 (€5,852) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 2 hours ago)