Cost of living in Narail, Bangladesh compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.820 INR / BDT
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narail (Bangladesh) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,747 (Taka 82,668) in Narail to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 300 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dammam costs ﷼ 3,500 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Amarillo, Texas costs $102 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turku costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)