Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 46.683 INR / NZD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 35% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨330,923 (NZ$7,089) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨246,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $140 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €11 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brno costs 100,000 Kč (44 minutes ago)