Cost of living in Napier, New Zealand compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 48.368 INR / NZD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Napier (New Zealand) is 39% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨543,298 (NZ$11,232) in Napier to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)