Cost of living in Nanning, China compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.175 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanning (China) is 8% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,609 (元3,303) in Nanning to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €3,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pune costs ₨50 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Saint Petersburg costs руб 115 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$999 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southampton costs £40 (about 1 hour ago)