Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.515 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 7% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨142,766 (元15,004) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨134,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,730 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Eindhoven costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)