Cost of living in Nanjing, China compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.413 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 7% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,520 (元8,872) in Nanjing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (23 minutes ago)