Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.871 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨64,945 (元6,580) in Nanchang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,404 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $2,624 (about 1 hour ago)