Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.347 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 17% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,273 (6,695元) in Nanchang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,440 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Muscat costs ﷼ 7 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albany, New York costs $0.71 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,067,000 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.80 (34 minutes ago)