Cost of living in Nanchang, China compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.175 INR / CNY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanchang (China) is 19% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,874 (元3,624) in Nanchang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨35,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint Petersburg costs руб 2,900 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $7,624 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $4.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (about 2 hours ago)