Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 222 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 52.152 INR / CAD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 78% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨112,096 (C$2,149) in Nanaimo, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 75 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨125 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £409 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,576 (31 minutes ago)