Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 70.641 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 34% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨502,660 (€7,116) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Odense costs kr200,000,000,000,000,000,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 1,290 (5 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Baltimore, Maryland costs $9 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (36 minutes ago)