Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.230 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 34% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨259,519 (€3,593) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨194,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 180 ฿ (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riverside, California costs $8 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Iasi costs 4.38 lei (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)