Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.927 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 141% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,378 (€843) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Addis Ababa costs 105 Birr (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $700 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sandakan costs RM1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Karlstad costs 415 kr (about 1 hour ago)