Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.156 INR / MZN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 11% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨70,057 (60,582 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sarajevo costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,450 (about 2 hours ago)