Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.055 INR / MZN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is 7% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨202,524 (191,885 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨190,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £0.99 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$367,830 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (about 1 hour ago)