Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 47.589 INR / LYD *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is 49% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,657 (1,001 Dinar) in Nalut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 125,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 79 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Durban costs R 255,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Florence costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 99 (about 2 hours ago)