Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.003 INR / THB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 51% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,404 (24,162 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Batna City costs 1,200 Dinar (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (22 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Palm Bay, Florida costs $52 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kelowna costs C$10 (35 minutes ago)