Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.123 INR / THB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 53% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,781 (20,147 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Columbus, Ohio costs $2.15 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tel Aviv costs 6,400 ₪ (36 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zaragoza costs €0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbatore costs ₨40,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 259,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)