Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat, Thailand compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.981 INR / THB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nakhon Si Thammarat (Thailand) is 53% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,278 (20,833 ฿) in Nakhon Si Thammarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ploieşti costs 97,940 lei (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,400 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$60,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $360 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charleston, South Carolina costs $1,220 (29 minutes ago)