Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.113 INR / THB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 7% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,134 (31,766 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Marrakech costs 100 Dirham (4 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Nantes costs €0.95 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Giza costs E£ 4,533 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)