Cost of living in Najaf, Iraq compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05544 INR / IQD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Najaf (Iraq) is 9% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨30,635 (552,606 Dinar) in Najaf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Illinois costs $869 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $15 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guwahati costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)