Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,098 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.675 INR / KES
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 41% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,893 (Shilling125,681) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$37,490 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 255 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (about 1 hour ago)