Cost of living in Nagpur, India compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 421 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018.
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagpur (India) is 8% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨32,278 in Nagpur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jizan costs ﷼ 25 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $64 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucharest costs 1.30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$500 (about 2 hours ago)