Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.577 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 158% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,130 (¥138,811) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Flint, Michigan costs $12 (30 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $0.76 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $842 (about 2 hours ago)