Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.610 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 153% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨146,703 (¥240,468) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rivne costs 100₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr180 (about 1 hour ago)