Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.614 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 150% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,626 (¥110,102) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,220 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 5,808 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 190 (about 1 hour ago)