Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.576 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 29% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨484,162 (¥840,498) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $0.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Kingston costs C$7,650 (6 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Buffalo, New York costs $834 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,626 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Pyongyang costs 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 ₩ (44 minutes ago)