Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan vs Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 97 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.645 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 159% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨145,310 (¥225,192) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $950,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 15,248 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tehran costs ﷼ 47,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨280 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨99,000 (about 2 hours ago)