Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.580 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨173,763 (¥299,832) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨155,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Srinagar costs ₨9,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 270 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (29 minutes ago)