Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.589 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is 13% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,353 (¥150,070) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨600 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 55 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,800,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 75 (about 2 hours ago)