Cost of living in Nagaoka, Japan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.608 INR / JPY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagaoka (Japan) is 10% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,166 (¥57,877) in Nagaoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)