Cost of living in Nadi, Fiji compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 32.611 INR / FJD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 28% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨479,275 (14,697 FJ$) in Nadi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Burlington costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 15 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,565 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (about 1 hour ago)