Cost of living in N'Djamena, Chad compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10771 INR / XAF
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 36% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨425,125 (3,947,048 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨312,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $923,708,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)