Cost of living in N'Djamena, Chad compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12083 INR / XAF
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in N'Djamena (Chad) is 191% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨171,645 (1,420,597 Franc) in N'Djamena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Chişinău costs 33 Leu (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £12 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (30 minutes ago)