Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.414 INR / UAH
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 12% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨68,662 (28,442₴) in Mykolayiv.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tangier costs 10 Dirham (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £30 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 100 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,999 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨0.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)