Cost of living in Myitkyina, Myanmar compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04455 INR / MMK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Myitkyina (Myanmar) is 28% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨64,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨46,368 (1,040,774 Kyat) in Myitkyina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in N'Djamena costs 1,500 Franc (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Patiala costs ₨50 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sion costs CHF 10 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Samsun costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $30,456 (about 2 hours ago)