Cost of living in Myitkyina, Myanmar compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04840 INR / MMK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Myitkyina (Myanmar) is 21% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨63,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨49,964 (1,032,374 Kyat) in Myitkyina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Warsaw costs 0.30 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hurghada costs E£ 100 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$52,858 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paderborn costs €25,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Osnabrück costs €1.20 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (34 minutes ago)