Cost of living in Myitkyina, Myanmar compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04638 INR / MMK
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Myitkyina (Myanmar) is 24% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨66,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨50,158 (1,081,398 Kyat) in Myitkyina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £20 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €48 (about 2 hours ago)