Cost of living in Mwanza, Tanzania compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03020 INR / TZS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mwanza (Tanzania) is 19% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,109 (3,678,658 Shilling) in Mwanza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santiago costs CH$0 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Darwin costs AU$5.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)