Cost of living in Muzaffarpur, India compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018.
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muzaffarpur (India) is 8% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨66,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨60,985 in Muzaffarpur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)