Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar, India compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018.
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is 11% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨59,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨52,288 in Muzaffarnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Durban costs R 25,800 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $635 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €133 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lima costs S/. 3,500 (40 minutes ago)