Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar, India compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018.
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is 10% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨61,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨55,110 in Muzaffarnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $555 (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Porto Alegre costs R$ 7 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,258 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)