Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar, India compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2018.
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muzaffarnagar (India) is 8% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨30,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨27,658 in Muzaffarnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Vadodara costs ₨1,200 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kota Kinabalu costs RM900 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hong Kong costs HK$25 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (about 1 hour ago)